Advertisement

Photo

Use Siri On Unsupported Devices Without Setting Up Proxy Server Using AssistantConnect4S – Download Now

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

lilkcceleb

lilkcceleb

Whats an iPhone

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
It says I need to add proxy... assistant connect doesn't say anything... Did I do something wrong??? iPhone 4
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Follow Me

x-bot

x-bot

x-bot

• Ad-Bot
  • Ad post

vinaygoel2000

vinaygoel2000

xSellize Fan

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2852 posts
Did someone email u the tokens?

alcohol120

alcohol120

Jailbroken

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 78 posts

It says I need to add proxy... assistant connect doesn't say anything... Did I do something wrong??? iPhone 4

respring

lilkcceleb

lilkcceleb

Whats an iPhone

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
She keeps saying I'm really sorry... Blah blah... I didn't know someone was supposed to email me a token with this.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Follow Me

vinaygoel2000

vinaygoel2000

xSellize Fan

• +Contributor
  • 2852 posts
Well then u didn't read about what's Assistant Connect. Go to cydia and read again.

yhap2003

yhap2003

Jailbroken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts
The missing set of instructions:

1. Install AssistantConnect4S on a jailbroken iPhone 4S.

2. Now launch AssistantConnect4S and reboot your iPhone 4S.

3. After your iPhone 4S reboots, launch Siri and use it.

4. Once Siri responds, launch AssistantConnect4S and tap on the Email Siri Data button. Here you need to enter the email address of the user who wants to use Siri on his/her non-iPhone 4S device.

5. On the non-iPhone 4S device, ensure that Spire is installed and Siri is enabled.

6. Install AssistantConnect on the non-iPhone 4S device.

7. Now launch the Mail app and open the email sent from the iPhone 4S using the Email Siri Data option and open the attachment. Open the file in "AssistantConnect". You should get a prompt which says that the "File Copied - AssistantConnect File loaded successfully".

8. Now reboot your non-iPhone 4S device.

9. Go into SB settings. And under the More button then to the MobileSubstrate addons. And turn off SpireHooks and SpireInjector.

10. On the device with spire installed Delete com.apple.assistant.plist from var/mobile/library/preferences using ifile or ssh and reboot
Spire proxy info field should be empty

Source: http://www.iphonehac...oxy-server.html

PigPox

PigPox

CRAzY Pig

• +Contributor
  • 7068 posts
need support go to the applciation support section THX YOU

Posted Image

You Tried it from xRepo? You Like it? then Buy it!! That's our Purpose as xSeLLiZe.

Leechers are not welcome Here. i Will Put my Foot Down weather you like it or not.

VnG

VnG

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Great tweak!! now someone make AssistantConnect4S send the mail auto every 24h :D

jhooder

jhooder

Whats an iPhone

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
Worked great for a little bit today but then the 4s thought it was still talking to me and called my brother my name lol now it isn't working on my ip4. Awesome app tho! Ive been waiting for someone to put something like this together.

reymago

reymago

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts
Man I wish there was a sure way to get this working, it sucks that there is no compatible tweak on cydia ( esra and sara are not an option)

pwn2own

pwn2own

Jailbroken

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts
Now we need a tweak that automatically emails recipients the data at a certain time everyday.

krone

krone

Donator

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 297 posts
After doing this tweak on old iPhones i.e. 3GS, will it change the Voice Control interface with Siri's?

orbliveguy

orbliveguy

Jailbroken

• +Contributor
  • 845 posts

After doing this tweak on old iPhones i.e. 3GS, will it change the Voice Control interface with Siri's?

Well yeah because it is using Spire's interface not VoiceControl's.

krone

krone

Donator

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Well yeah because it is using Spire's interface not VoiceControl's.

I see. That means I did not do it right lol. Perhaps I've overlooked some steps along the way.

Thanks!

orbliveguy

orbliveguy

Jailbroken

• +Contributor
  • 845 posts

I see. That means I did not do it right lol. Perhaps I've overlooked some steps along the way.

Thanks!

Did you turn on Siri in the Settings app?

krone

krone

Donator

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Did you turn on Siri in the Settings app?

There is no Siri in Settings... :mellow:

Crakavelli

Crakavelli

Whats an iPhone

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
Works perfect, now if we can just make it automated. Great work to the hackers :thumbsup:

metalduster

metalduster

Whats an iPhone

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 67 posts
Siri indeed is a plus for iPhone 4 users but now I'm learning every 24 hrs I need a working token...this means it's useless to use Siri right now on iPhone 4

omi

omi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
im trying to get it to work on my ipad 2 so far i got everything installed but siri keeps saying it cant take requests. for some people, i read that u have to go to spire in settings and add https://guzzoni.apple.com to the proxy host field. hope this helps

metalduster

metalduster

Whats an iPhone

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 67 posts
This will not help..proxy server are very very loaded all the times plus there's an authentication token every 24 hours it needs to change!-Siri on iPhone 4 is far far ahead

IPB skins by Skinbox