SullenLook

SullenLook

Donator

• +Contributor
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
I have loaded all parts of Lion DevPreview2 from this link:

http://xsellize.com/...088#entry588088

.../3UJzMsK & .../wYXtsGY both files named as part13, the last file .../5QhfENm is part18 but there are 19 files!
But i think this shouldn't be a Problem... I renamed the files 18 in 19, 17 in 18 down till to 13...
I used XunRAR2.2 and get CRC Error part14... Same errors with Unarchivier.app and Keak or so.app.
I tried chmod u+rw archivename.rar; rar r archivename.rar... nothing worked...
How to fix CRC errors of RAR Archives on Mac?

x-bot

x-bot

x-bot

• Ad-Bot
  • Ad post

tearan

tearan

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts
CRC error of an archive -> download the broken part again

DannyJJK

DannyJJK

• +Contributor
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Winrar has a built in function to repair archives. If that doesn't work, you're best downloading again

AlexKRE

AlexKRE

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I have loaded all parts of Lion DevPreview2 from this link:

http://xsellize.com/...088#entry588088

.../3UJzMsK & .../wYXtsGY both files named as part13, the last file .../5QhfENm is part18 but there are 19 files!
But i think this shouldn't be a Problem... I renamed the files 18 in 19, 17 in 18 down till to 13...
I used XunRAR2.2 and get CRC Error part14... Same errors with Unarchivier.app and Keak or so.app.
I tried chmod u+rw archivename.rar; rar r archivename.rar... nothing worked...
How to fix CRC errors of RAR Archives on Mac?

For working with corrupted or lost .rar files you may use repair rar files. The program can work under all popular Windows OS, views restored archive data, it has easy to use interface.

misheal

misheal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
hi friend,

Thereare various reasons why .rar files gets corrupted or deleted from the system. It may be due to Malware / Spyware /Virus attack, crc error, accidentlypressing shift + delete key, formatted or corrupted hard drive, emptiedrecycling bin or abrupt shutdown of the system. In such cases, a good recoverysoftware repair rar files, recover files from all operating systems, recover data from emptied recycling bin etc.You can easily download the free trail version of the software.

lenass

lenass

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi....

There is nothing to worry about your corrupted RAR files. You can easily get all your RAR files back by using Repair RAR SOftware.This software can repair rar winrar files easily without missing a single one. This is capable to repair rar after crc error also. This is compatible with all the latest versions of MS Windows Operating System such as Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003 and Windows 2008. To know more about the software use this link.
http://www.repairrar.../crc-error.html
Also you can download the demo version of software here....Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

IPB skins by Skinbox
-->