• Ad-Bot
  • Ad post

Kaydin

Kaydin

Jailbroken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 356 posts
I doubt it will ever be released. The dev stopped responding on his Twitter and e-mail since April. What a joke! Good that I didn't buy Celeste.

Light33

Light33

Pwned

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3903 posts
Mhmm.. Seems CoCoaNuts won't be releasing it... and all of us who paid for it... yes we wasted the money.

mritel

mritel

Donator

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1058 posts
just go on paypal and dispute them! say that they sold you something that doesnt worrk! And trust me you will get your money back asap! I know i did! And i bought it when it first came out! And i just disputed it last week! So just an fyi! Screw them they release an app that was half ass done and then promised an update 3 months ago and still nothing??? thats just robbery! Thank god for the crackers i will never buy another app from these guys again! Ill stick with guys like chpwn and petrich who actually give you worth the money!
Iphone 416gig Soon 4S 16 gig ,Ipad 32 GB wifi,Iphone 3gs,16GB,Iphone 3g8GB,iphone 3gs 32GB, MPB 13", 15" UNIBODY, 15"MPB SILVER KEYS, APPLE TV,Apple TV2. IPAD,IPAD2, TIME CAPSULE, AIRPORT EXTREME, EXPRESS, I HAVE ISSUES IM BRAINWASHED BY APPLE!

IPB skins by Skinbox
-->