Advertisement

xSellize For Sale

All offers should be directed here

Photo

Real Racing 2 HD Money Hack ($99,999,999)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

ipodtouchdude

ipodtouchdude

Donator

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 74 posts
This hack was done by using the Real Racing 2 money hack, i simply just ported it to the HD version for iPad & iPad 2.

The version i did it on was 1.11.01

Install at /var/mobile/Applications/********/RR2HD.app/res and make sure you set the permissions to 0777 and you should be good to go.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Download:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8L3Z6N0D fixed one.

Edited by ipodtouchdude, 19 July 2011 - 02:43 AM.

x-bot

x-bot

x-bot

• Ad-Bot
  • Ad post

Godfather

Godfather

Whats an iPhone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
Hey, a little help please, i cant seem to get this working. I have RRHD2 1.11.01 k'ed on and iPad 2 4.3.3 JB'in. So i downloaded your file and backed up mine. Than replace the file "events.dat" and set the permission to 777 and resprung. Than when i try to open the app i get the startup screen, than the screen goes black, than the app closes and goes to the springboard. I have also tryied deleteing the orignal file than dropping the new one in and the same thing happens. Not sure what im doing wrong, any help would be great. Thanks

ipodtouchdude

ipodtouchdude

Donator

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Hey, a little help please, i cant seem to get this working. I have RRHD2 1.11.01 k'ed on and iPad 2 4.3.3 JB'in. So i downloaded your file and backed up mine. Than replace the file "events.dat" and set the permission to 777 and resprung. Than when i try to open the app i get the startup screen, than the screen goes black, than the app closes and goes to the springboard. I have also tryied deleteing the orignal file than dropping the new one in and the same thing happens. Not sure what im doing wrong, any help would be great. Thanks

Try this one http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8L3Z6N0D I compressed it on my ipad 2 so I know it is the working one.

Edited by ipodtouchdude, 19 July 2011 - 01:08 AM.

Godfather

Godfather

Whats an iPhone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Try this one http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8L3Z6N0D I compressed it on my ipad 2 so I know it is the working one.

Thanks you very much, the second link worked for me, but i will NOTE: i needed to re-install the app in itunes, than before i started the app up, ssh in to my iPad and dropped the "events.dat" in the the folder and left the permissions alone and it worked. Thanks again

Edited by Godfather, 19 July 2011 - 02:36 AM.

Guest_cyrusthevirus_*

Guest_cyrusthevirus_*
  • Guests
is there a working cheat for the latest version?

Edit: Spoke too soon, it does work, thanks a lot :D

Edited by cyrusthevirus, 21 September 2011 - 12:16 AM.

lovelesse

lovelesse

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
hi there! mind sending me the hack or uploading it onto another server? i cant access megaupload due to country stuff. pls email me at dranser_junkai@hotmail.com? thx! oh and can you tell me the steps to do it too if you dont mind? i'm using iExplorer =D

commando

commando

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
ok, i know this post is about 7 months old, but I'm desperate for a hack to this game
anyway.... PLEASE UPLOAD TO ANOTHER WEBSITE, FREAKING SOPA SHUT MEGAUPLOAD DOWN!!!

IPB skins by Skinbox
-->