(HELP)IAP cracker

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

fangerdie

fangerdie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
sry to ask but,what exactly do IAP cracker,like,in mafia wars,when i buy somethings,does it make me buy it more fast or make me have it free?tks in advance (sry for my bad english)=P

Edited by fangerdie, 20 September 2011 - 03:21 AM.

x-bot

x-bot

x-bot

• Ad-Bot
  • Ad post

Krollins

Krollins

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts
The IAP cracker is designed to give you any offline type game, their in app purchases for free.

Mafia wars is a sever sided game, there isn't a way to crack the in app purchases using this method.

fangerdie

fangerdie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
lol,your funny,its just worked at the moment,i saw no purchase confirmation so what?

Rockstar2012

Rockstar2012

Jailbroken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 98 posts
it work on some sever sided games but not all.

fangerdie

fangerdie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
so,i dont have to really buy it?:D

SohWenTing

SohWenTing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts
iAP cracker = in-app-purchase cracker

all those in game purchase stuff for example kart rider.
kart rider have 6 bundle of different tracks and kart which you have to pay for.
with iAP cracker you will get it for free.

Krollins

Krollins

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts
I guess it can work for some sever sided games, it worked for me on farmville but i got banned the next day lol..

bubbaBREEZY

bubbaBREEZY

• +Contributor
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I was lucky enough to use it on HIGHNOON for WAMPUM, I purchased the 2000 wampum pack like 4 times also the 888 pack about 5 times and it worked each time (Prior to trying this I bought all my wampum with my own hard earned cash and endless free app downloads to collect very small amounts of wampum) . I spent about 30 mins buying up all the wampum items I can find especially in the the general store where I bought multiples of each item. I played a few matches and went to bed when I went to play the next day (about 6 -7 hours later)all the wampum was gone but I was left with 700 as compensation i guess (i began with 0) but all the items I purchased with the cracked wampum was gone. Funny thing is all the clothes i bought were gone but my character was still dressed with them and still managed to walk away with 700 FREE wampum from none...all this without being banned! :whistling:

I personally have heard others being able to use IAP for HIGHNOON a server sided game but having locked off almost a few minutes later after being able to purchase wampum. I guess its worth a try but dont get mad if you get banned :wacko:.

QUESTION - If i wanted to actually spend money to by wampum again would i have to unistall IAP to do so, cause when I tried to buy more to see if it was working again it looked like it was processing something just the like the first time I attempted to after installing IAP and worked but nothing happend.

SohWenTing

SohWenTing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts

I was lucky enough to use it on HIGHNOON for WAMPUM, I purchased the 2000 wampum pack like 4 times also the 888 pack about 5 times and it worked each time (Prior to trying this I bought all my wampum with my own hard earned cash and endless free app downloads to collect very small amounts of wampum) . I spent about 30 mins buying up all the wampum items I can find especially in the the general store where I bought multiples of each item. I played a few matches and went to bed when I went to play the next day (about 6 -7 hours later)all the wampum was gone but I was left with 700 as compensation i guess (i began with 0) but all the items I purchased with the cracked wampum was gone. Funny thing is all the clothes i bought were gone but my character was still dressed with them and still managed to walk away with 700 FREE wampum from none...all this without being banned! :whistling:

I personally have heard others being able to use IAP for HIGHNOON a server sided game but having locked off almost a few minutes later after being able to purchase wampum. I guess its worth a try but dont get mad if you get banned :wacko:.

QUESTION - If i wanted to actually spend money to by wampum again would i have to unistall IAP to do so, cause when I tried to buy more to see if it was working again it looked like it was processing something just the like the first time I attempted to after installing IAP and worked but nothing happend.

yes, you would need to uninstall iAP cracker inorder to purchase wampum.

vinaygoel2000

vinaygoel2000

xSellize Fan

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2852 posts

yes, you would need to uninstall iAP cracker inorder to purchase wampum.

Not true. U can go to SBSettings - MSAddons - Turn OFF iAPCracker. Respring. Buy in-app items legally.

Edited by vinaygoel2000, 21 September 2011 - 05:54 PM.

Gismo

Gismo

Advanced Member

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
Hi People. One Boerse.bz User have become Email and he has to pay the purchases. When you make purchases in app, take no apps that you have loaded with ITunes. Because they come to your e-mail addresses, etc.

Edited by Gismo, 21 September 2011 - 09:03 PM.

appppleeee

appppleeee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hi People. One Boerse.bz User have become Email and he has to pay the purchases. When you make purchases in app, take no apps that you have loaded with ITunes. Because they come to your e-mail addresses, etc.

What I dont understand this Post!

IPB skins by Skinbox
-->