• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Vietboi22

Vietboi22

Whats an iPhone

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
Since the IPhone 4s is coming out soon, i need to buy a case for it. Im picky about cases and i really don't need those bold protection cases. Im looking for a case that has a clear protection on the back so i can show off the back. Some cases i found "Ice - Crystal Clear Case" look cool but the case have "Born in New York" which i don't like. Can some 1 help me find a case that look something like that?

x-bot

x-bot

x-bot

• Ad-Bot
  • Ad post

who

who

iPhwner Extraordinaire

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1961 posts
Don't get a clear case. Little rocks get inside between the phone and the case and it causes a really bad splotch after a while. Get a frame/bumper style one and get a full-body protector.

Vietboi22

Vietboi22

Whats an iPhone

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
Is there a case that you would recommended me? I hate cases that make the iPhone look fat.

orbliveguy

orbliveguy

Jailbroken

• +Contributor
  • 845 posts
"Who" is saying to put a full body protector like a Zagg on it and get something like an apple bumper. That would be your slimmest choice without getting a full surround case. If you really wanted a true "clear" case I've seen them at mall stands/ebay but they are cheaply made.

vinaygoel2000

vinaygoel2000

xSellize Fan

• +Contributor
  • 2852 posts

Since the IPhone 4s is coming out soon, i need to buy a case for it. Im picky about cases and i really don't need those bold protection cases. Im looking for a case that has a clear protection on the back so i can show off the back. Some cases i found "Ice - Crystal Clear Case" look cool but the case have "Born in New York" which i don't like. Can some 1 help me find a case that look something like that?

http://www.meritline.com/mobile-phone-cover-border-protection-for-iphone-4-e-color---p-50762.aspx

http://www.meritline...---p-46552.aspx

dice100

dice100

• +Contributor
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Been using a Belkin clear case I picked up at a retail store somewhere. Been working pretty good for the last few months. I had a Speck clear case before that.

IPB skins by Skinbox
-->