Advertisement

Donate

Skrill

Stripe

BitPay

Photo

is there a way to extract the camera roll from an icloud backup?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

mg1572

mg1572

Whats an iPhone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 233 posts
i did not have photo streaming on when i took some photos figuring that i could restore from an icloud backup. turns out i can not restore from an icloud backup. ive tried restoring my phone a few times already. i am currently rockin a stock ios5. :)

x-bot

x-bot

x-bot

• Ad-Bot
  • Ad post

x_wanted_x

x_wanted_x

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 438 posts
First you would need to enter the house.. in order to grab the furniture :)

That's in reference to connectin to the filesystem btw...

However, as a restore from iCloud, your device should automatically download item groups you have selected for backup for example app data, photos, contacts, calendar etc..

did it not restore ANY cloudbacked item?? When u set up your phone, did u restore from iCloud or restore from iTUNES???

iCloud is buggy. Now I need to backup my camera roll manually lol..

mg1572

mg1572

Whats an iPhone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 233 posts
thanks for the quick reply.
my contacts and safari bookmarks are the only things that got restored. not my wifi connection, sms, email, sounds, alarms, or calendar. all very basic stuff. each time i did a restore, i set up the phone as new. i was not prompted to restore from icloud backup once.
i use ifunbox to pick stuff off my phone. that is normally how i backup my info. not all furniture is needed. :)

mg1572

mg1572

Whats an iPhone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 233 posts
wow. i dont know what the problem was. i reset all settings in settings/general/reset and i was prompted to restore from icloud back up. i did that and it works. PROBLEM SOLVED. thanks

IPB skins by Skinbox