[REQ] Snoopy's Street Fair

• Please log in to reply
133 replies to this topic

Tajee

Tajee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Anyone have a hack for the new Snoopy's Street Fair. It's by beeline the same developer as Smurfs village. Very similar game mechanics

Edited by Tajee, 13 November 2011 - 02:13 AM.

x-bot

x-bot

x-bot

• Ad-Bot
  • Ad post

fredkroket

fredkroket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
I'm also wondering about hacks for this game. They just updated it this morning making it even harder to get coins and snoopy bucks than it was before.

Julies2

Julies2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
I've tried iAP Cracker, works like a charm.

Tajee

Tajee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Julies2,

Thanks got it!!! Works great!

Edited by Tajee, 19 November 2011 - 01:09 PM.

fredkroket

fredkroket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Isn't there anything available for people who don't have their phones jailbroken?

nathan111

nathan111

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
does anyone have a save file that's been hacked? please share

OldMerari

OldMerari

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

does anyone have a save file that's been hacked? please share

Try using a Hex editor on com.capcom.snoopy.plist not a plist editor :)

zrydersim

zrydersim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

hi I'm new here, is it ok if some one could explain step by step on how I can edit the hex on this game? :))

ciderkin

ciderkin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Last but not least, the 32 bits before coins are Snoopy dollars...
Enjoy, have fun! Posted Image

boklogan

boklogan

Jailbroken

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 82 posts
iap cracker works!

LiquidXSmooth

LiquidXSmooth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Here is the deal. Unfortunately for me, I have an iPhone 4S, so no option of jailbreaking for me or installing IAP Cracker. I can't even find a download for IAP Cracker anywhere so I can download it directly because obviously no CYDIA on my phone.

Anyways, here I have used Iexplorer and found the com.capcom.snoopy.plist file... I am not an accomplished hex editor myself.... can someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE provide step by step instructions how to modify the file? Sorry guys, not very good at this, but I can't seem to figure it out.

I did delete the file because I accidentally used a bunch of snoopy dollars so I deleted the game, reinstalled it, ran it once, and replaced the com.capcom.snoopy.plist file with an old one I was trying to mess with a Hex editor last night. Unfortunately I couldn't get very far actually modifying the file, I can't seem to find the snoopy dollars string on the plist file anyways so I just straight replaced it and boom I was back to where I was before the screw up.

Does anyone have a hacked com.capcom.snoopy.plist file they can share?????? PLEASE?????? :) YOU WILL GET COOKIES IN RETURN!

Edited by LiquidXSmooth, 25 November 2011 - 10:14 PM.

Rockstar2012

Rockstar2012

Jailbroken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 98 posts
I did hack it with hex workshop.. this is the problem when I hax the plist .. my coins became -547382947 and my cash became 260 want i change it to 9999999.. when i find the problem to fix it i'll realse it.

LiquidXSmooth

LiquidXSmooth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

I did hack it with hex workshop.. this is the problem when I hax the plist .. my coins became -547382947 and my cash became 260 want i change it to 9999999.. when i find the problem to fix it i'll realse it.

Please keep us on top of it... and also step-by-step instructions of how you did it. Sounds like your getting close. Good luck!

PS: If you are JAILBROKEN why not just use IAP Cracker apparently it works fine with this game to kill IAP? I can't get it because I have no Cydia and I have iPhone 4S still no jailbreak for me...

PPS: ALSO For all you guys who have cracked your save game with IAP Cracker, once you have racked up like 10,000 Snoopy dollars or whatever PLEASE share your com.capcom.snoopy.plist FILE, there is not alot of options for us guys on iOS 5.0 and iPhone 4S because we cannot jailbreak, but a straight file swap would work just fine as well, please share your file

Edited by LiquidXSmooth, 26 November 2011 - 12:02 AM.

Rockstar2012

Rockstar2012

Jailbroken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 98 posts
I did try iap cracker didnt work for me..

LiquidXSmooth

LiquidXSmooth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Well thanxx all I guess, I was able to hack the file myself, as someone mentioned I needed to look for the paired string of coins/dollars in HEX, which for me was 10,724 coins and 18 snoopy dollars, which was the HEX string 29 E4 (coins) and 12 (dollars).. when I finally figured out how and what to look for it was actually so cool finding it and figuring out that I cracked this stupid code, woo hoo!. The snoopy dollars value in HEX is right before the coins, so I just changed that from 12 to 07 CE (1998 Dollars) and voila! It worked, first game I actually HEX edited :) I think I actually have the hang of it its mostly trial and error and searching for patterns which was interesting enough. In my knowledge and trial tested and working, I have officially ascertained that ONLY ONE ENTRY of the Snoopy dollars HEX value entry needs to be edited, in the ONE file, com.capcom.snoopy.plist

I have noticed alot of posters are ridiculously vague here on this board, try being more specific not everyone is Zero Cool hackers like most of y'all, you have to really break it down for some of us.

Tools used were Iexplore, direct connection USB and HxD feeware Hex editor on a non-jailbroken iPhone 4S on iOS 5.0.1, latest version of this game and yes I'm a complete newbie at HEX editing and I didn't find it too crazy. The file is under com.capcom.snoopy under Library/Preferences called specifically com.capcom.snoopy.plist.

If anyone needs further instruction or more steps send me a PM cheers, I would love to help someone out if anyone needs assistance with doing this!

suck on this BEELINE software

*FREE the APPS! Down with IAP!

Edited by LiquidXSmooth, 26 November 2011 - 06:33 AM.

PeachyPunch

PeachyPunch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi guys,

I have some problems in hex code editor when I try to change the snoopy dollars and coins. Could u pls explain how to edit code in Hex editor after I got the com.capcom.snoopy.plist?

And also, how to save it?

Thank you so much for all comments. :D

PeachyPunch

PeachyPunch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hi guys,

I have some problems in hex code editor when I try to change the snoopy dollars and coins. Could u pls explain how to edit code in Hex editor after I got the com.capcom.snoopy.plist?

And also, how to save it?

Thank you so much for all comments. :D

My link
Here is my Hex Editor and I can't find any of coins or dollars (I have 8614 coins and 17 dollars...which I try to calculate 17 dollars to 16 hex number is 11)
I can't find which way to change it :( T^T
Can anyone help me pleaseeeeee?

fredkroket

fredkroket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

My link
Here is my Hex Editor and I can't find any of coins or dollars (I have 8614 coins and 17 dollars...which I try to calculate 17 dollars to 16 hex number is 11)
I can't find which way to change it :( T^T
Can anyone help me pleaseeeeee?

You want to be using this hexadecimal converter to go from your amount of coins to the hex number. Once you have your hex #, you search for that in your preferences file. Then you change that number to the hex combination of the amount of coins you want. You'll be playing with a string that looks like this: FF 00 FFFFFF, of this one the last 6F's are your coins and the first 2 are snoopy bucks. Good luck.

curiousGamer

curiousGamer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

You want to be using this hexadecimal converter to go from your amount of coins to the hex number. Once you have your hex #, you search for that in your preferences file. Then you change that number to the hex combination of the amount of coins you want. You'll be playing with a string that looks like this: FF 00 FFFFFF, of this one the last 6F's are your coins and the first 2 are snoopy bucks. Good luck.

PeachyPunch has the same problem as I do. This is my Snoopy Fair plist file
My Snoopy cash is 176 which according to this converter the hex value is B0. My coin is 37,362 whose hex value is 91F2. I can not find those 2 values anywhere in the plist file.

If you can help me to find it in that plist file, please point it out for me. Thanks

Edited by curiousGamer, 28 November 2011 - 11:33 PM.

LiquidXSmooth

LiquidXSmooth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

PeachyPunch has the same problem as I do. This is my Snoopy Fair plist file
My Snoopy cash is 176 which according to this converter the hex value is B0. My coin is 37,362 whose hex value is 91F2. I can not find those 2 values anywhere in the plist file.

If you can help me to find it in that plist file, please point it out for me. Thanks

There's something wrong with the file, for some reason, it just doesn't look right. I don't think your even pulling the right file.... the file is under Library then navigate to preferences, it is com.capcom.snoopy.plist..... I am pretty sure that this isn't even the right file you pulled, either that or something else

Is this an iOS plist file? curiousGamer, *your* file definitely looks different.. I am going to post mine just so everyone is clear.... your right if it is the right file I can't find those HEX values anywhere. Why are there so many HEX values of 41 in your file something is definitely not right... doesn't look right to me anyways unless this is pulled from an Android phone or something I don't know... ^ ^

Edited by LiquidXSmooth, 29 November 2011 - 05:37 AM.

IPB skins by Skinbox