Advertisement

xSellize For Sale

All offers should be directed here

Photo

Use Siri On Unsupported Devices Without Setting Up Proxy Server Using AssistantConnect4S – Download Now

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

eyoeyoeyo

eyoeyoeyo

Whats an iPhone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 61 posts
my key expired and i couldnt get ahold of my buddy to send the key so i tried opening the same assistant connect file from the first one he sent me and siri started working again... is this just a coinsidence? because its been over 24 hours since he made that file with his assistantconnect4s and sent me it and I'm using Siri right now to type this

x-bot

x-bot

x-bot

• Ad-Bot
  • Ad post

dakkie

dakkie

Whats an iPhone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
Hello,
i have a issue with AssistantConnect freshly installed with Siri from Cydia on freshly installed and jailbroken Iphone4. Problem is that every time I've invoked Siri validation date entry in com.apple.assistant.plist has been overwrite with exact time of that moment and won't connect.. even when AssistantConnect shows valid 4s key different date appears in com.apple.assistant.plist (time of lunching Siri on older device)

i've tried almost everything.. deleting com.apple.assistant.plist importing once again assistant connect mailed files... but each time validation date has been over write with time of moment when iPhone4 os trying to connect with guzzoni server ...

WTF ?

nunya22

nunya22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
Apparently nobody else cares or nobody else had the location services problem like I did. The problem was a conflict between LocationSpoofer and Spire/Siri. I removed LocationSpoofer, rebooted and voila, Siri is in my location services.

IPB skins by Skinbox
-->