1 reply to this topic

PigPox

PigPox

CRAzY Pig

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7063 posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlZaAFehses&feature=player_embedded

Take a picture without saving it with QuickSnap. This tweak allows you to take a picture without an automatic backup in the picture library, it can be useful if you need to take a picture in the desire to keep a few moments to write an address or phone number for example.
You can copy and paste this picture taken QuickSnap in writing a mail for example without any trace in your library pictures.
Following the installation of QuickSnap from Cydia on your iDevice, start the application from its icon on your springboard.
When you exit the application QuickSnap, the photo taken recently is not saved, and therefore will not be in your photo stream iOS 5x.

Compatible with: iOS 4x, 5x iOS
Dev: Joseph Rautenbach
Repository: BigBoss
Dependence:
Price: Free

via iphonix.fr

Posted Image

You Tried it from xRepo? You Like it? then Buy it!! That's our Purpose as xSeLLiZe.

Leechers are not welcome Here. i Will Put my Foot Down weather you like it or not.

x-bot

x-bot

x-bot

• Ad-Bot
  • Ad post

Smogking

Smogking

Jailbroken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 78 posts
made for that quick snapshot of your girlfriend, which she will never find out about...

they should rather implement the option into the standart camera app, to choose whether or
not you would like to add the foto to fotostream. Or just a little toggle directly in the camera app,
turning fotostream on/off
would even be sufficient if it was just a sbsettings one.

but honestly, like this its just another one of these cydia apps that isnt themed by winterboard themes
and that i hide in some folder, in order to keep my springboard slick, hence, never using it.

IPB skins by Skinbox
-->