• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Animepimp101

Animepimp101

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I have a question.

Recently I have Jailbroken (Tethered) my iPhone 3gs (Old Bootrom) 16GB with RedSnow on 5.1.
I have done all the tweaks and gotten it all the way I've wanted it no problem.

However...

When I install an app with Installous and progress to homescreen and try to delete it, the "x" toggle "DOES" show up but when I click it the problem occurs.

The wiggling icon remains doing so with "no" popups and the iPhone doesn't let me do anything...eventually rebooting it's self after approx. 8 min.

Hint:
I also noticed my iTunes will "NOT" transfer over ANY purchases, it simply goes right through syncing as if detecting nothing.

Take :
I have AppSync 5.x+
Installous 4

I have a 64GB Ipod Touch (4th Gen) Jailbroken with RedSnow (5.0.1) and Installous as well with AppSync 5.x+ and it transfers purchases FINE and lets me delete Installous apps with Cydelete.

I figured maybe restoring it would work, but I spent 5 hours tweaking it and getting it how I wanted it, don't want to put the iPhone through torture before finally getting service on it.

My Iphone has "no" sim installed and was hackivated (if that makes a difference)

Thanks you- That's the only problem I have.

x-bot

x-bot

x-bot

• Ad-Bot
  • Ad post

Betabot

Betabot

Pwned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts
Cydelete is not used for deleting Installous Apps. It is used to uninstall cydia apps and tweaks.

Animepimp101

Animepimp101

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
How would I go about deleting an installous app then, if my iPod Touch 4g deletes the apps with Cydelete? :(
\

PigPox

PigPox

CRAzY Pig

• +Contributor
  • 7068 posts
cydelete is only ment to delete cydia apps, hence the name Cy-Delete..

you want to delete appstore apps u use the normal method.. hold the icon down tap the X and press delete

Posted Image

You Tried it from xRepo? You Like it? then Buy it!! That's our Purpose as xSeLLiZe.

Leechers are not welcome Here. i Will Put my Foot Down weather you like it or not.

BNH_BNA_forever

BNH_BNA_forever

BrandonHacks

• +Contributor
  • 2048 posts
Does cydelete even work with 5.0.1/5.1?

Betabot

Betabot

Pwned

• Members
  • 954 posts
5.0.1 I believe it does don't know about 5.1

Animepimp101

Animepimp101

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Darn, must be the iOS then guys, because my iPod 4g has 5.0.1 and deletes both CYDIA and INSTALLOUS applications easily.

I'm more worried about the transferring over of Apps to iTunes not working.

PigPox

PigPox

CRAzY Pig

• +Contributor
  • 7068 posts
All u have to do is go to iTunes and select transfer purchases

Posted Image

You Tried it from xRepo? You Like it? then Buy it!! That's our Purpose as xSeLLiZe.

Leechers are not welcome Here. i Will Put my Foot Down weather you like it or not.

hackerfire3

hackerfire3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

How would I go about deleting an installous app then, if my iPod Touch 4g deletes the apps with Cydelete? :(
\

Its a little slower than deleting normal appa but just go to settings -general-usage and delete the apps from there and if a bunch of new system icons appear then use the free cydia app icleaner and it will delete them

IPB skins by Skinbox