Advertisement

Donate

Skrill

Stripe

BitPay

Photo

iOS 5.1.1 CUSTOM ipsw files for iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS untether jailbreak iOS 5.1.1

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

mahmood

mahmood

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 456 posts
Jailbreak and Unlock iOS 5.1.1 (Untethered) :
People who are using iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 iOS 5.1.1 need to download these CUSTOM ipsw files in order to preserve their baseband and then unlock need to follow these steps:

mahmood1.com - Jailbreak & Unlock
or:
windows-google-apple.com - Jailbreak & Unlock

How to Jailbreak and Unlock iPhone 4 and 3GS :
1. use CUSTOM ipsw files in order to preserve their baseband and then jailbreak iOS 5.1.1 using Custom ipsw after that you can follow the below steps to untether there iDevice and to unlock you just need to download Ultrasn0w from cydia install and unlock your iDevice.
How to do a untethered jailbreak of iOS 5.1.1 follow these steps:
Step 2: do a BACKUP of your iDevice
Step 3: Download Absinthe 2.0.1 and unzip it
Download Absinthe version 2.0.1 from here:
mahmood1.com - Jailbreak & Unlock
or:
windows-google-apple.com - Jailbreak & Unlock
Step 4: Double click Absinthe application.
Step 5: Connect your iDevice to computer via USB (make sure to remove any passcodes or VPN settings)
Step 6: Click “Jailbreak” button to start untethered jailbreak your iPod touch 4G, 3G on 5.1.1
Step 7: Jailbreak process will take few minutes, and your iPod touch will look like it’s restoring a backup. This may be pretty lengthy. Don’t worry, it’s working . Don’t touch you device until finishing the iOS 5.1.1 untethered jailbreak, congratulations.
===============================================================================

Edited by mahmood, 12 June 2012 - 06:54 PM.

x-bot

x-bot

x-bot

• Ad-Bot
  • Ad post

digitaltrix

digitaltrix

Whats an iPhone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Mahmood,
thanks for supporting the community who want to preserve their baseband as always with these custom ipsw files. I just want to ask why you would not put anything in torrent or mirror with free links as many of us cannot afford to put down money in registration for a download server on the chance that it may or may not work. You used to put up files before with many links, nowadays it's just a paid premium link or no luck for those of us who would want to try preserve baseband. Don't get me wrong, I am thankful for your efforts and instructions and support always but it would be nice if you allowed for extra links for those of us who cannot afford premium services.
Thanks

digitaltrix

digitaltrix

Whats an iPhone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Backed up my iPhone to iTunes. Then I managed to download the 9b206 version from Mahmood's premium links.
Then running iREB, I got iTunes to accept without any problems! :D
Note, I had already used Tiny Umbrella to save all shsh blobs and also used TU to pull Cydia blobs too.
After the IPSW install, I used absinthe 2-3 times and each time it was taking forever (more than 20 ins) and hanging so finally decided to follow readme instructions given with Absinthe and went to iPhone General-reset-erase all content and settings.
Running Absinthe after this took less than 5 minutes and I am now on 5.1.1 jailbroken (9b206).

Also, I HIGHLY recommend apt backup from Cydia as it is free and I have used it with 3 different JBs now and never once had a problem installing all my old Cydia apps back!

LOVE THE NEW ios 5.1.1 layout have been stuck at 4.33 before this for TOO LONG but this JB is secure and easy without problems...so go for it if you are still below 5.0 on your ios! Lots of great features!

Thanks Mahmood!

suerong

suerong

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
In fact, there are two ways for you to recover your deleted photos from iPhone. First, you can use a third-party tool to directly scan and recover pictures from your iPhone. Second, if you've synced your iPhone with iTunes, you also can regain your deleted pictures by extracting your iTunes backup file.

Meanwhile, there is also a thing you should pay attention: Turn off your iPhone and don't use it untill you find those photos, and don't sync your iPhone with iTunes, avoiding iTunes backup being updated.

2 solutions to recover photos from iPhone

How to Recover lost iphone data with iPhone 4 recovery Software?
Luckily, there are many software applications that can help you recover iphone data.

Tips:All you iphone/ipod/ipad lost data have sync to iTunes.You can recover iTunes lost data,including SMS,contact,photo,video,music,call list,app and so on.

Recover deleted/lost iPhone Photos, Contacts,SMS Messages,video and more from iTunes backup files,with Data Recovery for iphone/ipod/ipad,you also can Data Recovery for iphone/ipod/ipad,including video,music,photo and other files.

Edited by suerong, 12 September 2012 - 09:02 AM.

fischer24

fischer24

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Have no idea of importing CSV files to your iPhone? Do you want to transfer the contacts from Google, Outlook Express, Hotmail and more to iPhone?

From this video tutorial, you will find it is easy to import contacts (CSV & vCard) from Outlook, Google, Aol Mail, Thunderbird, Incredimail and other address books to iPhone with the help of iPhone Contacts Backup for Mac. This program also works well for iPhone 5 witho iOS 6. Just have a free try on it.

Video Demo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8kxi6uFqrE

IPB skins by Skinbox