[REQ] Miku Flick/02 DLC Hack

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

HydroFire62

HydroFire62

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
Could someone make a hack to get DLC for Miku Flick/02? I've seen apps that use a similar process to its that have hacks. I'm not sure how it all works though, so I could be wrong. Thanks! :D

x-bot

x-bot

x-bot

• Ad-Bot
  • Ad post

Xgen96

Xgen96

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
Just made an account to confirm that the link above works perfectly on miku flick /02 version 1.0.1. How it deletes any progress you made in the game because its .dat. Here's an english guide on how to install it, one with Iexplorer and one with ifile.

Ifile: first get google chrome(free)
Then go to cydia and download chrome download enabler and chrome download manager(you can get it free through xsellize source)
Go to the website through the link given and scroll down till you see mikuflick02.rar(it's on the first post)
Click on it and a small window with 5 links will appear(it doesn't on the safari version)
Click on the first link to prompt a download.
After this it's on ifile, search for the file on ifile(usually in /var/documents)
Extract the file. Before that, create a backup of the .dat which is inside mikuflick02 app under the document section just in case anything goes wrong during the process. Copy the .dat you download and paste it in documents which is /var/application/mikuflick02/document
Just tap overwrite and then you are done.

Iexplorer: download it as usual, extract using winrar, go to Iexplorer, search for mikuflick02 app and go into document and replace the .dat with the one you downloaded. And you're done.

Ps: any progress made in the game is deleted.. *sniff* my prefect score on hard mode. Also have at least 2 or 3 gb free just on case the songs are large. Now to wait for .dat for 1.0.2 update :P
When live gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Kill those who gave you those lemons.

HydroFire62

HydroFire62

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
Yeah, I installed it on 1.0.1. It won't unlock songs either... And Crashes on Song Completion... I don't know what's wrong...

marimol

marimol

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Version 1.0.2 is out but the site is in chinese or Japanese. Download takes a long time so i will do it when I'm free. Also the .dat file seems to be for 1.0.1 and below.

Found it, thank you. It actually downloaded at 1.3MB/s for me, not bad. Now I'm just waiting on the unlock patch, hope it comes soon. I won't upgrade until then.

HydroFire62

HydroFire62

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
I upgraded to 1.0.2, still doesn't work. Songs won't unlock, crashes on Options, and crashes when I finish a song... The DLC downloads and works, though.

marimol

marimol

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Thanks very much for the link, got it to work properly by first, using a non-modified .dat after downloading the songs then updated to 1.0.2 and then downloaded the first link through the link given(it's also a dat file)
As for saving the song stats, try looking for .dat file editor(all those things I did was through my iPod touch since my computer is out of wack except for .dat editor since it was only for windows) that's all I can help through my iPod. Just wondering, did you install it through installous or iTunes?

Thanks for they reply, this is what I did:

I downloaded version 1.0.2 and transferred it via iExplorer to the installous "download" directory and installed it from there.
I downloaded the song packs and copied them to the corresponding folder inside the miku flick app. (Painfully slow download from the link above.)
I opened miku flick and went to the shop and found out that the two new song packs were marked as available for purchase.
I then replaced my old .dat file with the new one from the download link, this fixed the song pack availability and they now show as purchased and installed.
The only thing I couldn't achieve was to maintain my previous save game, I think I'll have to start from scratch.

I'll search for a .dat editor, but I don't know if it will work since the data might be encoded somehow.

Edited by marimol, 28 September 2012 - 10:17 PM.

HydroFire62

HydroFire62

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
I'm on iOS 5.0.1... Does that matter? It's laggy and still doesn't work that well...

marimol

marimol

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
Don't think so, as per SEGA:

Compatible with:
  • iPhone 3GS,
  • iPhone 4,
  • iPhone 4S,
  • iPhone 5,
  • iPod touch (3rd generation),
  • iPod touch (4th generation),
  • iPod touch (5th generation),
  • iPad.
  • Requires iOS 5.0 or later.
I'm on an iPhone 4 and it works great, no crashes and it's fast.

Edited by marimol, 29 September 2012 - 05:07 PM.

Xgen96

Xgen96

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

I'm on iOS 5.0.1... Does that matter? It's laggy and still doesn't work that well...

Mine is laggy and is running on ios 5.0.1 however mine is ipod touch 3rd gen. It only crashes after playing 5-9 songs probably due to low ram. also, no wonder i can't install it on my ipad, its running on ios 4.3.3.
When live gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Kill those who gave you those lemons.

Fakakaka

Fakakaka

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Does anyone have link for download version 1.0.2??

HydroFire62

HydroFire62

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
Mine is acting up a lot. Sometimes it will work; others: not so much... I'm using a Jailbroken iPod Touch 4th Generation... The DLC all works though.

xNothingx

xNothingx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Seems like there's no way to keep records since that file hold them.

Edited by xNothingx, 30 September 2012 - 08:24 PM.

Xgen96

Xgen96

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
1.0.3 is out. Go get them fresh. Hopefully the songs remain after update

marimol

marimol

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
I just upgraded my installation from 1.0.2 to 1.0.3. My game progress and the song packs remained unchanged. I did have to start from scratch when upgrading from 1.0.1 to 1.0.2 since the song packs patch replaced my game progress.

Edited by marimol, 06 October 2012 - 11:59 AM.

Lobbox

Lobbox

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hello,i´m new.
Can anyone can pass me the save.dat for the hack of v1.0.2 of mikuflick/02 please??
I tried the link above but i don´t know how to download it.

Lobbox

Lobbox

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Thank you. I download it and worked perfectly!!!

Xgen96

Xgen96

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
Can someone provide a better download link for miku flick /02 ipa 1.0.3 because the download speed is too damn low. Top speed, 28.8 kb...

aznrofls

aznrofls

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
I had almost forgotten this request! Thanks so much for helping us out! The wait was worth it!

HydroFire62

HydroFire62

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
1.0.4 is now available! I don't know any of the songs besides Rin Rin Signal. Oh well. No Patch yet. Keeping fingers crossed that it will be out soon. :)

Edited by HydroFire62, 16 November 2012 - 03:11 AM.

HydroFire62

HydroFire62

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
I can't find a patch anywhere. Does anyone have one? :/ Thanks.

IPB skins by Skinbox