Advertisement

Donate

Skrill

Stripe

BitPay

Photo

Alternative to iAP free and Local iAP store?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

carefree1

carefree1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
Is there an alternative for both localiapstore and iapfree that works for apps and not mostly for games.

I tried using iapfree on some apps but it comes up with an error usually.

x-bot

x-bot

x-bot

• Ad-Bot
  • Ad post

CydiaPkg

CydiaPkg

TheCydiaStore.com

• Administrators
  • 281 posts

Server sided games 9 outta 10 iapfree and local iap it will not work for.( if server sided) & no there is no alternatives other then them 2

carefree1

carefree1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Server sided games 9 outta 10 iapfree and local iap it will not work for.( if server sided) & no there is no alternatives other then them 2

What do you mean, all online games won't work with both of them? I have used the fine for alot of games and some online ones.

Shame they don't work for apps that aren't games.

PigPox

PigPox

CRAzY Pig

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7068 posts
Server sided games are different from just being online .. It's controlled via the dev & his server. Example some gameloft games & or Clash of clans as an ex. etc..some games & apps are just that we'll better protected then others.... If you do not understand & want to be ignorant to the fact to think it should work with all & any game. Then I suggest you go take up another hobby..

Posted Image

You Tried it from xRepo? You Like it? then Buy it!! That's our Purpose as xSeLLiZe.

Leechers are not welcome Here. i Will Put my Foot Down weather you like it or not.

patrickpeng168

patrickpeng168

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I found how to crack clash of clans, I just need to prevent it from updating and get past that... how?

IPB skins by Skinbox