Advertisement

Donate

Skrill

Stripe

BitPay

Photo

Can you share cracked apps between iPhones?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

nuperphenuper

nuperphenuper

Whats an iPhone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I recently jailbroke by iPhone 3G (3.0) and started installing apps using installous. I was able to sync those apps with iTunes (thanks AppleSync 3.0); however, I also have an iPhone 3GS (3.01) non jailbroken (it's my work phone).

I want to know if there is a way to sync my cracked apps (that are now in iTunes) with my non jailbroken phone.

When I try to do this I get an error.

PROGRAM NAME was not installed on the IPHONE NAME because of an unknown error (0xE8008001)

Any ideas?

I noticed that when you right click (using windows) "Get Info" on my cracked apps, naturally, it is missing all the iTunes store info, such as my username, purchase date, etc.... Could this be the cause? Is there a workaround?

x-bot

x-bot

x-bot

• Ad-Bot
  • Ad post

dieg0_o

dieg0_o

Disinabled

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2161 posts

I recently jailbroke by iPhone 3G (3.0) and started installing apps using installous. I was able to sync those apps with iTunes (thanks AppleSync 3.0); however, I also have an iPhone 3GS (3.01) non jailbroken (it's my work phone).

I want to know if there is a way to sync my cracked apps (that are now in iTunes) with my non jailbroken phone.

When I try to do this I get an error.

PROGRAM NAME was not installed on the IPHONE NAME because of an unknown error (0xE8008001)

Any ideas?

I noticed that when you right click (using windows) "Get Info" on my cracked apps, naturally, it is missing all the iTunes store info, such as my username, purchase date, etc.... Could this be the cause? Is there a workaround?

you need the other iphone to be jailbroken, sorry

IPB skins by Skinbox