• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

RCXT1

RCXT1

Whats an iPhone

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
I have an Iphone 3gs 3.1.2 Unlocked and Jailbreak, I knew that if i turned the phone off I would have to jailbreak it again with Blackrain and i did that a couple of times without problems.

I decided later to go to Cydia and Download a Theme, I Installed it Successfully so it asked me to Ree-boot so i was like fine i can Jailbreak it again after Ree-boot, I Clicked Blackrain GeoHot face appears and after a few seconds it turns off and I tried more times and Still doesn't pass the geohot wallpapaer and I Can't get into my Iphone.

What Should i do? Is there a Fix for this?
or should i Update it to 3.1.3 to Restore it and then Sale the Phone.

x-bot

x-bot

x-bot

• Ad-Bot
  • Ad post

coder

coder

Contributor

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1144 posts
just restore it back to 3.1.2 if you have your shsh's on file or if your already jailbroken then install a custom firmware

soh20

soh20

Pwned

• Banned
  • 7318 posts
why you wanna sell your iphone? sometimes blackra1n fails so try it again it should work! did you saved your shsh in cydia? if yes look in here:
http://xsellize.com/...light=downgrade

RCXT1

RCXT1

Whats an iPhone

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

just restore it back to 3.1.2 if you have your shsh's on file or if your already jailbroken then install a custom firmware

The Iphone its already with the 3.1.2 firmware i just want to restore it but the new Itunes won't let me just restore it will updated it too.

I already downloaded a custom 3.1.2 firmware but how do install it in my Phone?

soh20

soh20

Pwned

• Banned
  • 7318 posts
enter into dfu mode and restore with the custom firmware here is a guide how to do that: http://xsellize.com/...U-Mode?p=422780

hakz

hakz

Jailbroken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 74 posts
Can you flash to custom firmware if you have the new bootrom? You should be ok if you have your shsh file on sauriks server, just edit the host file to point to sauriks server and do shift+restore.

I've noticed now that the new firmware is out a lot of people are posting about this problem. I got my iphone a few weeks before the upgrade, and when this happened (happened a few times), I tried to search this problem but found no posts about it. When I did post about it, people didn't realise what I was talking about, they assumed I didn't know my iphone was tethered and that that was the issue

IPB skins by Skinbox