Wifi Hacker 2.0 and Wifi Scanner 1.5

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

Freerunnering

Freerunnering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts

freerunnering, for what did i need this command shown in the video? "sysctl -w security.mac.proc_enforce=0 security.mac.vnode_enforce=0 /aircrack/"

It changes codes on the device, without it trying to use aircrack will just say "killed".

--- Update ---

All these cracking apps I've seen are only
for routers I've never heard of. Is there an app for routers like netgear, belkin, linksys, ect?

They are Europe only routers

x-bot

x-bot

x-bot

• Ad-Bot
  • Ad post

BNH_BNA_forever

BNH_BNA_forever

BrandonHacks

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2048 posts
Thought so^^ like I said is there anything for U.S?

Freerunnering

Freerunnering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Thought so^^ like I said is there anything for U.S?

Yes i'm almost finished working out a full aircrack setup and router dictionary bruting forcing app setup i'll upload to that repo (there's already a version of aircrack i found that works on 3.x on that repo but can't capture packets yet).

macfr3ak

macfr3ak

Donator

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts

and in France?

All Modems/Routers delivered by main ISPs are using WPA/2. So this app is useless in France unless you want let your LAN server open & let your router by default like this for instance :

User: admin
Passwd: admin

In a nutshell, you're safe enough with your config whatsover ISP it is ;)

Hope it helps,

Ma&fr3ak

Ibrokeout

Ibrokeout

Whats an iPhone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 58 posts
you going to upload a brute forcing app which getts alike almost all passwords, or am I reading your post wrong?
because if not, that would be more then awsome

BNH_BNA_forever

BNH_BNA_forever

BrandonHacks

• +Contributor
  • 2048 posts
And what repo are we talkin about?

Freerunnering

Freerunnering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
It's basically hydra so you provide the target (router) and the password file (example: "password.txt") then it trys all passwords in that file one at a time very fast!

--- Update ---

And what repo are we talkin about?

ihackmyi.com/cydia (it's in the first post)

Ibrokeout

Ibrokeout

Whats an iPhone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 58 posts
[quote name='Freerunnering']It's basically hydra so you provide the target (router) and the password file (example: "password.txt") then it trys all passwords in that file one at a time very fast![COLOR="Silver"]

is it the "Aircrack" that is uploaded to the ihackmyi.com/cydia?
Could you give me explanation of what it exactly is

Guest_micked_*

Guest_micked_*
  • Guests
use the iSpeedTouched instead. http://fopina.co.cc/?page_id=23

download/install the iSpeedTouched in cydia , download the 300mb file (http://fopina.co.cc/?page_id=18) to your desktop and ssh it to your phone.

works well, takes 34 sek on my 3gs to hack a thomson router

Freerunnering

Freerunnering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
^^^33 seconds or this which is instant (0 seconds)!

barook

barook

Jailbroken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 81 posts

All these cracking apps I've seen are only
for routers I've never heard of. Is there an app for routers like netgear, belkin, linksys, ect?

yeah seriously, i figured those routers would be more popular, never heard of this other stuff.

wongnog

wongnog

Jailbroken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts
Okay so after going through this thread I can deduce that this program has only worked for one user who lives in Holland???? Am I correct??? This is useless for those in North America???

Freerunnering

Freerunnering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
It works great i live in uk and use it all the time with great success but this is only European routers!

wongnog

wongnog

Jailbroken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts
thanks Freerunning. Based on some of your posts, are you working on a cracking app for north american routers?

Freerunnering

Freerunnering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts

thanks Freerunning. Based on some of your posts, are you working on a cracking app for north american routers?

I'm working on getting a wep cracking aircrack setup and a general dictionary brute forcing app working!
:biggrin:

ellas14

ellas14

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 170 posts
do it for canada!!

NovaTornado

NovaTornado

Meh...

• +Contributor
  • 726 posts
well, he says hes making a bruteforce one, which would work on all routers as long as password is a word. epic battery drain time xD

gretschpr

gretschpr

Whats an iPhone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
hi to all and thanks for the app!! testing wifi hacker as i write...i just want to tell everyone that i live in Puerto Rico (a US protectorate) <--almost a state hehe...:) and i've been using iWepPRO for a while since here we have a LOT of these routers (speedtouch & dmax <--this one is a thomson-based router too) here in PR and have never encountered any problems...im really looking foward for that new app that freerunnering is developing...keep up the good work!!!!

myxsell

myxsell

Whats an iPhone

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts
do you have these Wifi Hacker 2.0 and Wifi Scanner 1.5 in DEBs ? i couldn't download from the repo... my internet
thanks

Freerunnering

Freerunnering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts

im really looking foward for that new app that freerunnering is developing...keep up the good work!!!!

I'm not developing it exactly but i've got a brute forcing app and i'm trying to get it to attack wifi instead of web URL's like it's meant to.

I'm also trying to see if i can get pirni (packet capturing) & aircrack (packet cracking) to work together (but aircrack doesn't seem to like pirni's packets).

IPB skins by Skinbox