Advertisement

xSellize For Sale

All offers should be directed here

Photo

Ispeedtouched - What should i do with the 300mb deb file???

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Jimaras

Jimaras

Whats an iPhone

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
Hello, ive heard some good reviews for the iwep pro ( for scanning) and ispeedtouched (for hacking) wifi's.well i need some
help because i dont know where to ifile
the 300mb db .. Its said i should put it on /var/root/Media/Cydia/AutoInstall/ but i dont have neither cydia nor
autoinstall files after the Media... And also that might seem a stupid question but , after i copy the 300db file shall i install the ispeedtouched
from cydia or it will be automatically installed after a reboot???fopina.cc.ok doesnt load up idk why so i cant read the instructions
for this issue ! I rly need ur help!! Thx in advance

x-bot

x-bot

x-bot

• Ad-Bot
  • Ad post

.shadow.

.shadow.

.shadow.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 59 posts
you would create both folders and put the deb file. So, in the folder /var/root/Media you would create a new folder called Cydia, inside that folder, you would create another folder called 'AutoInstall' (it is case-sensitive.) Once you have created both, copy your DEB file into /var/root/Media/Cydia/AutoInstall and reboot your iPhone/iPod twice. After you reboot twice you should be done.

Jimaras

Jimaras

Whats an iPhone

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
Ok when i do all these stuff i will get the ispeedtouched application automaticAlly right?? No need to go into cydia to install it..

t33jay

t33jay

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Ok when i do all these stuff i will get the ispeedtouched application automaticAlly right?? No need to go into cydia to install it..

Yes sir

Hello, ...iwep pro.....the 300mb db .. Its said i should put it on /var/root/Media/Cydia/AutoInstall/ but i dont have neither cydia.....

Is it really 300mb?

Jimaras

Jimaras

Whats an iPhone

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
289 in fact :) which takes to search for the key 1 min(or less) but ive heard that theres another deb file ( about 600 mb) that does the search instantly... Well i dont bother waiting :P

fareal

fareal

Wyzes' Apprentice

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 905 posts
If you're still new to this stuff, I'd suggest just putting it anywhere and installing it with iFile.

Jimaras

Jimaras

Whats an iPhone

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
Ifile
doesnt recognise it ... How can i install it??

fareal

fareal

Wyzes' Apprentice

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 905 posts

Ifile
doesnt recognise it ... How can i install it??

What do you mean 'didn't recognise it'? If it threw up some error whilst trying to install there's most likely something wrong with the deb.

Jimaras

Jimaras

Whats an iPhone

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
Wait.. You said to put the deb file anywhere and install it ?? Well when i click on the deb it doesnt do anything.. It only gives me a list of converting the db into something else ( like zip) ...

naz0ua

naz0ua

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello, ive heard some good reviews for the iwep pro ( for scanning) and ispeedtouched (for hacking) wifi's.well i need some
help because i dont know where to ifile
the 300mb db .. Its said i should put it on /var/root/Media/Cydia/AutoInstall/ but i dont have neither cydia nor
autoinstall files after the Media... And also that might seem a stupid question but , after i copy the 300db file shall i install the ispeedtouched
from cydia or it will be automatically installed after a reboot???fopina.cc.ok doesnt load up idk why so i cant read the instructions
for this issue ! I rly need ur help!! Thx in advance

where did you get the deb.file from?
all I know is that ispeedtouched is asking for some tables and it prompts you to download them from megaupload but when the downloading process ends it doesn't do anything. help!

Chelu007

Chelu007

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi, brother can you share the db, file i need this please.

IPB skins by Skinbox
-->