• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Ilkzz

Ilkzz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
Hi. I have just downloaded and tested ibluetooth and it works great. However, there is one thing I don't like and that's when you send music from let's say a phone to my iPod. The music is only stored somewhere else other than music in the iPod. Is it possible to edit the pathway so that when music is sent, it saves under music and not somewhere else. Thanks

x-bot

x-bot

x-bot

• Ad-Bot
  • Ad post

GodXZY

GodXZY

Pwned

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2967 posts
The only way you can get your music into the "Music" app on your iPod is by using MewSeek which has a "Sync to iPod" feature. No other apps seem to have that feature.

erina95

erina95

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
thank

KxN

KxN

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
How can i download plz tell me thanks

za3im69

za3im69

Whats an iPhone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
thank uuuu

karuniawan

karuniawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi..
Please give me the way to get ibluetooth.....
Thanks

Hi. I have just downloaded and tested ibluetooth and it works great. However, there is one thing I don't like and that's when you send music from let's say a phone to my iPod. The music is only stored somewhere else other than music in the iPod. Is it possible to edit the pathway so that when music is sent, it saves under music and not somewhere else. Thanks

jackymark001

jackymark001

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
iBluetooth, the world first application that enables the file transfer via Bluetooth on your iPhone, is finally here! You can install it from Cydia Exclusively from the iSpazio Repository.

You need a valid license to use the application. When you launch the app you can Tap the “Get License” Button for a 7 days free trial. You can purchase the Full License for 3,99€.

nafplios

nafplios

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Thanks

allaba

allaba

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
i installed ibluetooth but not opening my device im using iphone 3gs ios 5.0.1 please how to fix this problem kindly send my email

Thanks

IPB skins by Skinbox
-->