• Please log in to reply
702 replies to this topic

zim999

zim999

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Hello zim999,
I´m sorry to bother you, but I´m having a problem when trying to apply this money hack.
I´m using ifunbox to acces the "com.charientertainment.birthright.plist" file, but the line IPhoneHome::MicroTransGolg doesn´t exist in my file so I can´t change the money parameter.

Any ideas or I´m doing something wrong.
I have the 1.21 Infinity Blade version.

Many Thanks

Sorry man is is not MicroTransGolg but MicroTranGold

I have update my previous post

Edited by zim999, 17 March 2011 - 03:17 PM.

x-bot

x-bot

x-bot

• Ad-Bot
  • Ad post

fedchi

fedchi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Sorry man is is not MicroTransGolg but MicroTranGold

I have update my previous post

Thank you for the answer, and sorry for bothering you again,

I´m searching in that file but the only parameters that include the "Gold" word are "Gold", "WorldGold" and "BattleGold", do I have to add it?
The file that I´m working on is in the path /private/var/mobile/applications/infinityblade/Library/Preference

Many Thanks man.

zim999

zim999

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Thank you for the answer, and sorry for bothering you again,

I´m searching in that file but the only parameters that include the "Gold" word are "Gold", "WorldGold" and "BattleGold", do I have to add it?
The file that I´m working on is in the path /private/var/mobile/applications/infinityblade/Library/Preference

Many Thanks man.

Try to create it. In mine i have it

fedchi

fedchi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Try to create it. In mine i have it

Thank you man, It works great!!

fffan7777

fffan7777

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts

This one won't memorize the stats and save game...
Keeps starting in the first level...
Even after winning the first fight......

How to fix this???

You have to change the permission to 777 or in WinSCP to mobile[501].

fffan7777

fffan7777

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts

*In the Infinity Blade folder, go to Library/Preference and edit the file named "com.charientertainment.birthright.plist" (the Library folder is in the same level as the Document Folder)
*Go to the line IPhoneHome::MicroTransGold and change the value to 50000000

Parameter deletes itself when the game is loaded if you don't have it and try adding it. I guess it only works for those that already have the parameter in there. Not really sure how some have it and some don't.

westpalmcowboy

westpalmcowboy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hello guys,

I think the best way to advance is to share what we know.

So here is the methode to hack the money : =)

*In the Infinity Blade folder, go to Library/Preference and edit the file named "com.charientertainment.birthright.plist" (the Library folder is in the same level as the Document Folder)
*Go to the line IPhoneHome::MicroTransGold and change the value to 50000000

That's all.

This parameter define the amount of gold you have when you start a NG+

It think Heartcloud is right, the best solution is to share what we know and not just give modified bin

=)

Just a couple questions as I am extremely new to this stuff...

I was able to access the "com.charientertainment.birthright.plist" and I found the line "IPhoneHome::MicroTransGold", how should it look after I have entered in the 5000000 value? like this IPhoneHome:50000000?
or IPhoneHome::MicroTransGold_50000000? Not really sure how to change the value or what it should look like after I have done it.

My other question was what program should I use to edit the file. Is text or wordpad okay to edit the file?

fffan7777

fffan7777

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Just a couple questions as I am extremely new to this stuff...

I was able to access the "com.charientertainment.birthright.plist" and I found the line "IPhoneHome::MicroTransGold", how should it look after I have entered in the 5000000 value? like this IPhoneHome:50000000?
or IPhoneHome::MicroTransGold_50000000? Not really sure how to change the value or what it should look like after I have done it.

My other question was what program should I use to edit the file. Is text or wordpad okay to edit the file?

It all looks jumbled in text/wordpad. Not sure what would happen if you saved it like that

To be safe, download Plist Editor and view the file properly:
http://download.cnet...4-10909598.html

Once you open the file the right way, you should see <integer>xxx</integer> under MicroTransGold where xxx is how much money you want.

Nicosia

Nicosia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Hello zim999,
I´m sorry to bother you, but I´m having a problem when trying to apply this money hack.
I´m using ifunbox to acces the "com.charientertainment.birthright.plist" file, but the line IPhoneHome::MicroTransGolg doesn´t exist in my file so I can´t change the money parameter.

Any ideas or I´m doing something wrong.
I have the 1.21 Infinity Blade version.

Many Thanks

i cant find it either, i just changed anything with the word gold in it to 50000000.. is there any chance you could upload the file?

i dunno if it worked just now what i did... lots of gold would be perfect right now.. buying items although is free. leveling up takes hours if you dont have the gold

r0bop0lo

r0bop0lo

I Bite

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2501 posts
@Zim999 Nice find, I never thought of modding money that way.

Used this gamesave

With thease two hacks and it works great thanks, now if I could just get inf health

Redirect, don't repost. Posted Image

Posted Image

Nicosia

Nicosia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts

It all looks jumbled in text/wordpad. Not sure what would happen if you saved it like that

To be safe, download Plist Editor and view the file properly:
http://download.cnet...4-10909598.html

Once you open the file the right way, you should see <integer>xxx</integer> under MicroTransGold where xxx is how much money you want.

notice in that file it has player level..

i cant anything to change and show up on the game.. dunno what i am doing wrong.. and still cant find micro trans in there..

r0bop0lo

r0bop0lo

I Bite

• +Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2501 posts

notice in that file it has player level..

i cant anything to change and show up on the game.. dunno what i am doing wrong.. and still cant find micro trans in there..

That file is just information that is sent to the Game Center. Most of the values in there will not affect the game in any way.

MicroTranGold however is a key added by purchasing gold from the store. If you change that value, the game will think that you've bough x amount of gold and will give it to you after the start of every new game, to uphold your purchase. That key isn't there normally though, so unless you've bought gold you'll have to add it.

Posted Image

Fabio71

Fabio71

Whats an iPhone

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
Here is my contribution:
http://www.mediafire...ank91viv29nv4p3
Bloodline2^14, Level 1133, everything mastered, 1376 skill points to assign. I hope you appreciate :)

Thanks go to fffan7777 for the original save and r0bop0lo for the "super/free" hack.

UnHolY

UnHolY

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 305 posts
WOW
r0bop0lo

YOU ARE GENIUS!!

how did you managed to do that??

Nicosia

Nicosia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts

That file is just information that is sent to the Game Center. Most of the values in there will not affect the game in any way.

MicroTranGold however is a key added by purchasing gold from the store. If you change that value, the game will think that you've bough x amount of gold and will give it to you after the start of every new game, to uphold your purchase. That key isn't there normally though, so unless you've bought gold you'll have to add it.

oh i see lol. i dont have game center enabled on the game...

so really if you can trick it for money on the game you could probably do the same with the stats and user level in the game?

SWEEET IT WORKED :D

Edited by Nicosia, 18 March 2011 - 10:18 AM.

zim999

zim999

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts
Find a way to master objects free.

Other thing, i think the two files shared by r0bop0lo can be merged =)

I am preparing this =)

Nicosia

Nicosia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
in the com.chairentertainment.birthright.plist there must be a way to add more lines to change your stats to anything you want? i mean if you found the correct line to put in for all the gold you want surely it would work for stats also ?

i tried to change my level but thats for online only right? so there must be a smiliar line to the GOLD i can add to make me be able to change my health to 1000000000 if i want or level to 10000

Nicosia

Nicosia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
what do you guys use to edit the .bin files? i wouldent mind opening them up and having a look

zim999

zim999

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts

in the com.chairentertainment.birthright.plist there must be a way to add more lines to change your stats to anything you want? i mean if you found the correct line to put in for all the gold you want surely it would work for stats also ?

i tried to change my level but thats for online only right? so there must be a smiliar line to the GOLD i can add to make me be able to change my health to 1000000000 if i want or level to 10000

I think it is not possible. The value you enter manualy are overritten by the application when you load a savegame. Maybe i am wrong but this is what i notice.

iPhone4GRo

iPhone4GRo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Here is my contribution:
http://www.mediafire...ank91viv29nv4p3
Bloodline2^14, Level 1133, everything mastered, 1376 skill points to assign. I hope you appreciate :)

Thanks go to fffan7777 for the original save and r0bop0lo for the "super/free" hack.

Great save but this one keeps starting up as it was...
I play several fights, i win and, redefine the stats, go back to the map and then exit...
Then it will start again at the beginning (in that big hall with pile of skulls)...

What to do?

IPB skins by Skinbox